I have listed the clients I have worked for, their websites and list of solutions for the client. We often developed more than a solution for a client. And a solution contains few projects (in terms of executables – Web applications, windows services) usually. Most of these solutions have front-end & back-end systems. And some scheduled maintenance tasks/windows services – SSIS/DTS, .NET Windows Services or Nightly background console applications.
Roadhouse Technologies http://www.roadhouse.com.au
- Roadhouse Form Builder – Web 2.0 WYSIWYG formbuilder, completely interactive. The first version was lauched in 2002 (when the term Web 2.0 was not yet coined). Click for a quick demo of FormBuilder. Features include configurable types/blocks/sections/pages, various basic validations & dependency validations, reporting, submission notifications, resuable templates & simpler clickable UI.
- Roadhouse High Performance AppQueue – High performance Application Queue, to store & retrieve messages securely, with options of SQL Server, MSMQ, FileSystem to choose from. You can mix & match the storage types. Typically used for workflow, to recognise failures in real time, and route them through other channels for processing or reprocessing.
- Roadhouse Workflow Engine – Workflow engine which follows configurable workflow processes, for a message & notifies all the personnel on the path, as subscribed.
- Roadhouse ETL (Extract Transform Load) – Light weight ETL tool, for heavy processing. Only limitated by the databases, Filesystem, XML and webservices. It works with all databases & file formats. Which can be exposed as web service, scheduled console, watch over file folders, triggered programatically & new developer friendly.
- Roadhouse Indexer – A fulltext Indexer that can crawl websites, folder and/or databases to index content for fulltext searching. With various powerful configurable options, like inclusions, exclusions. Within half an hour, a whole website can be configured and ready for searching.
- Roadhouse WorkQueue – A product designed to follow simpler order management process, for small to medium Clients. This baby returned the investment for client in 4days.
- Roadhouse Mobility – Mobile quote & order tracking software.
- Roadhouse Web Stats – Stored & report on custom websites visits.
World Vision Australia http://www.WorldVision.org.au
- World Vision Australia 2.0, a port to .NET framework, which addresses all the performance issues like Tsumani Appeal.
- World Vision Asia Pacific (APRO) multi sites
- World Vision IC Writer
- Online Ordering system
- WorkQueue – Workflow management system
- Extarnal bulk products, orders integrator
- RT Mobility
Workdvision NZ www.worldvision.co.nz
- Developed entirely new donations system, to cater to large traffic volumes
- Content management, donations form builder, publishing and reporting of the donations
- Tasman integrator
Banyule City Council http://www.banyule.vic.gov.au
- The Banyule City council website
- Get Set Go Guide, apparently got nominated for some award
- BPI secure online tender management system
- Community data integrator system
Lockwood (Now called Assa Abloy Australia ) http://www.lockweb.com.au
- Armadillo (Secret project while under development due to intellectual property reasons, not secret any more)
- Artefact Specifier
- Online Pricing
- LHSS – Lockwood hardware system specifier
- Product database syncroniser
- Forum Manager
- Product Database
Smith & Nephew http://www.smith-nephew.com
- Acticoat Notice Manager
- Ansell Website
- Ansell Extranet
- Ansell QA Extranet
- Ansell Glove Data integrator
- Ansell eGlove
- FBI Extranet
- SKU Version 2.0
- Budget Data Integrator
- Security camera surviliance
- Staff data purger
- Penfold Website
- Penfold Holden, Penfold Mazda
- Carline integrator
Melbourne Festival http://www.melbournefestival.com.au
- Customer management
CONFIDENTIAL Sorry, I am NOT allowed to give the information
- Radar Release 1, 2A & 2B. I am sorry i cannot tell you about this solution much, as I am under NDA (Non disclousure agreement). Its a solution which took 1.4years for a team size of 8.